Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Fashion

So is it totally unfashionable to post twice in one day?

I'm writing a list of all the things I can do throughout the day, so I don't sleep in all the time.  Having nothing to do is awful.  Truly awful.

But also, Teej comes home tomorrow, and this is extremely exciting.  He got to visit all his Scandinavian family in Chicago Land or something.  I don't have Scandinavian family to visit.  I'm just the girlfriend right!

Just wait, when Teej and I get murried, he's going to have a bunch of Cuban family to visit.  Thanks to H'Obama, we can all go like a big beautiful family, and he can see the glorious pristine Cuban beaches and monster crabs that plague the streets.  Crab Battle.



1 comment:

  1. I would just like to point out that you suck.

    HAHA.

    Nooooo. Shame on Stiff's best friend.

    ReplyDelete